15 September 2009

WHO Warns of Severe Form of H1N1 Virus - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News - FOXNews.com

WHO Warns of Severe Form of H1N1 Virus - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News - FOXNews.com

Posted using ShareThis

I found the above article to be quite interesting. Of course you have to take any form of news with a grain of salt, but to be on the safe side, I would make sure I am well-stocked for flu season. Another thing---make sure your friends and family know that they should be as well (it is a good idea in case of any kind of emergency). When my family lived in earthquake country (i.e. the West coast) this was constantly repeated. I am surprised at how many people who live in the Midwest, when they hear of a big snowstorm coming, must rush out to the stores to prepare.

My take on this is, even if the virus does not turn out to be really severe in this country, the news media likes to play up things, which could potentially cause a minor panic or run on the stores. So please, advise your family and friends to prepare at least a small stockpile.

No comments:

Post a Comment