08 September 2009

Meijer deals

If you plan to take advantage of Meijer's 10 for $10 get the 11th free sale, Meijer brand frozen rolls of ground turkey are also a part of the deal. I like to stock up on them---if you buy 11, it comes out to $0.90/lb. I haven't seen ground beef that inexpensive in a long time. We use ground turkey in place of ground beef in tacos, chili, spaghetti sauce, and so on. It tastes just as good and is lower in fat. I very rarely use ground beef anymore---I stock up when Meijer has these sales and use ground turkey (or lentils)!!

On another note, if you are using the printable Green Giant coupons to score some free or cheap frozen veggies at Meijer this week, there is a catalina deal going on. I had two separate transactions, both including the following: 4 boxes of the frozen veggies and 3 bags of the Valley Fresh Steamers. In both transactions, I received a $1 catalina from General Mills. The cashier wasn't sure which combination had generated the catalina but you might keep it in mind if you're shopping at Meijer for veggies. I noticed there is one Meijer in my area that posts the catalina deals on the shelf but the others do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment