09 November 2009

Target: Free Fancy Feast Appetizers and Weekly deals

Target: Free Fancy Feast Appetizers and Weekly deals
If you have a cat, he/she will thank Common Sense with Money for this find---free Fancy Feast at Target! I think I will pass on the deal---I bought Fancy Feast for my cats and the little beasts loved it so much that anytime I even looked at the cabinet where it was kept, they turned into nagging, whining little creatures wanting their treats!! (It's hard to take cat nagging at 6 AM when you're trying to get your children up and ready for school.) But, if you do buy the stuff, why not get it free?

3 comments:

  1. I go to Target a lot...I'm almost tempted to get some for my dog. Just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about getting some for a pet shelter but I don't go to Target that much and I KNOW if I even bring the stuff in the house the furry beasts will see it and start their nagging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have very good and thoughtful ideas.

    ReplyDelete