31 August 2009

Last Week for Meijer Purina One coupon!!

The Meijer $5/1 Purina One cat/dog food coupon is good until 9/05 and the cat food is on sale for $5.99 (small bag) until 9/05. If you need cat food, now would be a good time to stock up. (Note---it is one coupon per transaction so if you want more than one, you have to do separate transactions.)

This is really good cat food. My cats love it. When I first bought Kitty the pet store people talked me into buying the "premium" food you can only get in the pet store (you know, 6-lb bag, $19.99) citing all the terrible things grocery store cat food does to a cat. When I bought Kitty#2 it quickly became clear she had digestive issues. We tried three premium brands, and then we tried the Good Life, but the digestive issues remained. I decided to try this food because, frankly, it was so cheap after the coupon. The food looks just as good as those horribly expensive premium brands we were buying, the cats like it really well, but best of all---Kitty #2 has not had any digestive issues since we switched over!! I would recommend this food to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment