17 December 2009

Bible in 90 Days ~ Will You Read with Me?

Bible in 90 Days ~ Will You Read with Me?

Have you ever read through the entire Bible? How about in 90 days? I'm afraid I'd have to answer no to both of those questions. I've read the entire New Testament, but not the entire Bible. Here's a link to a challenge to read through the Bible in 90 days. If you don't have the Bible that is mentioned, but it can be purchased on Amazon.com for $14.99. Or, you could do what one of the reviews on Amazon suggested---take your Bible, divide the number of pages by 90 and that would tell you how many pages you need to read each day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the news! The more people who participate the better!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to it. We've had a challenging several weeks and it has been just so easy to get off-track with daily Bible reading and such. When I read this challenge I felt a real conviction to participate and I hope lots of other people do too.

    ReplyDelete